3 October. Day 1
9:30 am – 10:00 am. Participant registration and morning coffee
10:00 am – 11:30 am. Be in Trend. ONline & OFFlineTopics for discussion:
- Transformation of the event format. Which events come to the forefront with the development of new technology?
- Virtual and augmented reality: an industry-destroying stage or a source of new opportunities?
- Intermixture of event solutions: synergy of online and offline. Rules of existing in two realities.
11:30 am – 12:00 noon. Coffee break
12:00 noon – 1:30 pm. Business & MarketingTopics for discussion:
- Productive marketing. How to maintain balance and get the most from your investment?
- New formats and tools for working with an audience. What formats help draw in fresh blood?
- Personalized mass management.
1:30 pm – 2:30 pm. Lunch
2:30 pm – 3:30 pm. HR & InvestmentSpecial characteristics of in-house corporate events.
Topics for discussion:
- The role of events in creating the employer's brand.
- Which event tools motivate employees and increase their engagement?
- Focus on the company's values. How do in-house events affect engagement and productivity?
- How can the interests of employees and management be balanced when organizing corporate events?
- Creating in-house event departments. Which events can be organized in-house, and in what cases should agencies be involved?
2:30 pm – 3:30 pm. Event in the regions: success scenario Topics for discussion:
- Features of events of different scales in the regions: limitations and possibilities
- Interaction with the authorities. Local administration and company. Different ways of thinking and goals?
- Increase in the flow of events of federal companies in the regions. Source of interest and ways to impact it.
- Federal and regional event-agencies. From competition to partnership. Direct supplier or subcontractor? How can a regional agency be a subcontractor for large projects?
- Postpayment. Client-Agency-Contractor. How to minimize risks: credit, insurance, formation of contracts.
- Ways to optimize the internal structure of the company. Distribution and sales, to combine or to split?
3:30 pm – 4:00 pm. Coffee break
4:00 pm – 5:30 pm. Lifestyle & SportThe number of sports events is increasing; brands want to identify themselves with sports and health as much as possible. The brightest events of the healthy lifestyle concept will be examined at the session.Topics for discussion:
- HLS Territory. Sports + event: temporary or long-term trend in organizing events?
- Prospects and characteristics of sponsor integration in events with sports themes.
- Interaction and communication with authorities at the implementation stage of a sports event.
5:30 pm. Afterparty
4 October. Day 2
09:00 am – 10:00 am. Participant registration and morning coffee. Prize drawings and gifts from partners
10:00 am – 11:15 am. Creative is my professionTopics for discussion:
- How can a creative event be made on a limited budget?
- How much does an idea cost? Is it possible to put a price on creativity?
- Clients and agencies. Polarized views on creativity, how can a consensus be reached?
11:15 am – 11:30 am. Coffee break
11:30 am – 12:30 pm. Technology & EfficiencyThe Russian market doesn't fully use technologies that are present in the global event industry. The future is mechanized and robotic. What technical solutions need to be bet on today in order to remain a leader in the future?
The session will present advanced technological solutions that increase the efficiency and level of an event: live broadcasting, online registration, mobile applications, instant messengers, augmented reality technology, robot consultants, drones, 3D photos, etc.
12:30 pm – 1:30 pm. Lunch
1:30 pm – 3:00 pm. Procurement & Internal customerTopics for discussion:
- What principles does the client follow when choosing contractors? Experience, reputation, criteria.
- How much does the tender procedure cost? Resources and time for preparation.
- Secret budget. What is the reason for the non-disclosure of the budget in the brief?
- The main reasons for the refusal of agencies to participate in the tender procedure?
- What principles does the company follow when reducing the fee and how is this regulated?
3:00 pm – 3:30 pm. Coffee break
3:30 pm – 4:30 pm. It’s all about moneyTopics for discussion:
- Evaluation of the event's effectiveness through the prism of money.
- Distribution of budgets among promotion channels.
- Tender procedures and profitability.
- Pricing for creative services.
4:30 pm. Afterparty