AGENDA4 October. Day 1
09:00 – 10:00. Participant registration and morning coffee10:00 – 11:30. Be in Trend. ONline & OFFlineTopics for discussion:
- Transformation of the event format. Which events come to the forefront with the development of new technology?
- Virtual and augmented reality: an industry-destroying stage or a source of new opportunities?
- Profitability of going online. A new method for cycle meetings and annual conferences.
- Intermixture of event solutions: synergy of online and offline. Rules of existing in two realities.
11:30 – 12:00. Coffee break12:00 – 13:30. Business & MarketingTopics for discussion:
- Productive marketing. How to maintain balance and get the most from your investment?
- New tools for working with an audience. What formats help draw in fresh blood?
- Personalized mass management.
13:30 – 14:30. Lunch 14:30 – 15:30. HR & InvestmentSpecial characteristics of in-house corporate events.Topics for discussion:
- The role of events in creating the employer's brand.
- Which event tools motivate employees and increase their engagement?
- Focus on the company's values. How do in-house events affect engagement and productivity?
- How can the interests of employees and management be balanced when organizing corporate events?
- Creating in-house event departments. Which events can be organized in-house, and in what cases should agencies be involved?
15:30 – 16:00. Coffee break
16:00 – 17:30. Lifestyle & SportThe number of sports events is increasing; brands want to identify themselves with sports and health as much as possible. The brightest events of the healthy lifestyle concept will be examined at the session.Topics for discussion:
- HLS Territory. Sports + event: temporary or long-term trend in organizing events?
- Prospects and characteristics of sponsor integration in events with sports themes.
- Interaction and communication with authorities at the implementation stage of a sports event.
17:30. Afterparty5 October. Day 2
09:00 – 10:00. Participant registration and morning coffee. Prize drawings and gifts from partners 10:00 – 11:15. All about creativityTopics for discussion:
- How can a creative event be made on a limited budget?
- How much does an idea cost? Is it possible to put a price on creativity?
- Clients and agencies. Polarized views on creativity, how can a consensus be reached?
11:15 – 11:30. Coffee break11:30 – 12:30. Technology & Efficiency
The Russian market doesn't fully use technologies that are present in the global event industry. The future is mechanized and robotic. What technical solutions need to be bet on today in order to remain a leader in the future?
The session will present advanced technological solutions that increase the efficiency and level of an event: live broadcasting, online registration, mobile applications, instant messengers, augmented reality technology, robot consultants, drones, 3D photos, etc.
12:30 – 13:30. Lunch13:30 – 15:00. Procurement & Internal customer
15:00 – 15:30. Coffee break15:30 – 16:30. All about money