3 October. Day 1
9:30 am – 10:00 am. Participant registration and morning coffee
10:00 am – 11:30 am. Be in Trend. ONline & OFFline
, Partner, Eventum PremoAlexander Shumovich
, Partner, Eventum PremoTopics for discussion
- Transformation of the event format. Which events come to the forefront with the development of new technology?
- Virtual and augmented reality: an industry-destroying stage or a source of new opportunities?
- Intermixture of event solutions: synergy of online and offline. Rules of existing in two realities.
, Brand PR and BTL Team Leader, Lexus RussiaIvan Kuznetsov
, PR-Director, WargamingAlexander Nikiforov
, Director of Marketing Bud, AB Inbev EfesJeff Pi
, Partner, Studio StareIrina Uzikova
, Industry Marketing Manager, SAP CIS
11:30 am – 12:00 noon. Coffee break
12:00 noon – 1:30 pm. Business & MarketingTopics for discussion
- Productive marketing. How to maintain balance and get the most from your investment?
- New formats and tools for working with an audience. What formats help draw in fresh blood?
- Personalized mass management.
Speakers Anastasiya Klyuch
, Head of Sponsorship and Event Projects Department, SberbankKirill Obuh
, Vice President of Marketing, Mail.ru GroupDmitry Sergeev
, Director of Communications, MiratorgAnton Svekolnikov
, Head of Corporate Communications and Events, Volvo Car RussiaChristopher Werth
, Strategic Director, Vok Dams
1:30 pm – 2:30 pm. Lunch
2:30 pm – 3:30 pm. HR & InvestmentTopics for discussion
- The role of events in creating the employer's brand.
- Which event tools motivate employees and increase their engagement?
- Focus on the company's values. How do in-house events affect engagement and productivity?
- How can the interests of employees and management be balanced when organizing corporate events?
- Creating in-house event departments. Which events can be organized in-house, and in what cases should agencies be involved?
, HR Manager, 1СMarina Elagina
, Director of Training and Internal Communications, Tele2Andrey Safanyuk
, Director of Organizational Development, Personnel and Administration, OBI Iolanta Sarkisyan
, Head of Internal Communications Department, DellinAndrey Savin
, Event Manager, Qiwi
2:30 pm – 3:30 pm. Event in the regions: scenario of the success
, Chairman of Board, NAOMJulia Zholya
, Executive Director, NAOMTopics for discussion
- Features of events of different scales in the regions: limitations and possibilities
- Interaction with the authorities. Local administration and company. Different ways of thinking and goals?
- Increase in the flow of events of federal companies in the regions. Source of interest and ways to impact it.
- Federal and regional event-agencies. From competition to partnership. Direct supplier or subcontractor? How can a regional agency be a subcontractor for large projects?
- Postpayment. Client-Agency-Contractor. How to minimize risks: credit, insurance, formation of contracts.
- Ways to optimize the internal structure of the company. Distribution and sales, to combine or to split?
, Managing Partner, GC MayAlexander Koloshenko
, Managing Partner, Studio KrylyaVladislav Losev
, Head, ForwindElena Shershakova
, General Director, Art Premium GroupEkaterina Sichkar
, Founder, Head, Sichkar Group
3:30 pm – 4:00 pm. Coffee break
4:00 pm – 5:30 pm. Lifestyle & SportThe number of sports events is increasing; brands want to identify themselves with sports and health as much as possible. The brightest events of the healthy lifestyle concept will be examined at the session.
, Sport Journalist, Professional Commentator; Managing Partner, Arikh Sport ProductionAnfisa Voronina
, Publisher, VedomostiTopics for discussion
- HLS Territory. Sports + event: temporary or long-term trend in organizing events?
- Prospects and characteristics of sponsor integration in events with sports themes.
- Interaction and communication with authorities at the implementation stage of a sports event.
, Country Strategic Manager, Coca-Cola HBC RussiaAndrey Kavun
, CEO, Partner, Ironstar Andrey Penkin
, Member, Organising Committee FIFA World Cup Russia 2018Andrey Toryanik
, Operational Manager of the Luzhniki project; General Director, IQ Pro
5:30 pm. Afterparty
4 October. Day 2
09:00 am – 10:00 am. Participant registration and morning coffee.
Prize drawings and gifts from partners
10:00 am – 11:15 am. Creative is my professionTopics for discussion
- How can a creative event be made on a limited budget?
- How much does an idea cost? Is it possible to put a price on creativity?
- Clients and agencies. Polarized views on creativity, how can a consensus be reached?
, Creative Team Leader, S7 GroupEvgeny Kadomsky
, General Producer, Zerkalo Karlosa SantosaPatrick Roubroeks
, Founder, Creative Director, XsagaDenis Rtischev
, Creative Producer, TV Show Vecherniy Urgant
11:15 am – 11:30 am. Coffee break
11:30 am – 12:30 pm. Technology & EfficiencyThe Russian market doesn't fully use technologies that are present in the global event industry. The future is mechanized and robotic. What technical solutions need to be bet on today in order to remain a leader in the future?
The session will present advanced technological solutions that increase the efficiency and level of an event: live broadcasting, online registration, mobile applications, instant messengers, augmented reality technology, robot consultants, drones, 3D photos, etc.
Speakers Stepan Danilov
, Founder, CEO, MeyouIrina Petrova
, Marketing Director, Julius MeinlOxana Salihova
, General Director, Vein TechnologiesEvgeny Stepanov
, Development Director, DreamlaserDmitry Znamenskiy
, Producer of Multimedia Shows and Projects, Tundra
12:30 pm – 1:30 pm. Lunch
1:30 pm – 3:00 pm. Procurement & Internal customer
, Chief Editor, Administrative Director MagazineTopics for discussion
- What principles does the client follow when choosing contractors? Experience, reputation, criteria.
- How much does the tender procedure cost? Resources and time for preparation.
- Secret budget. What is the reason for the non-disclosure of the budget in the brief?
- The main reasons for the refusal of agencies to participate in the tender procedure?
- What principles does the company follow when reducing the fee and how is this regulated?
, Director of Procurement, Servier RussiaAlexandra Bogdan
, Head of Internal Communications Department, TSUMAlena Kulachenkova
, Administrative Director, Shop & ShowOksana Labunets
, Administrative Director, BrayneMarina Lobyntseva
, Administrative Director, HeadhunterAlena Pavlyuchenkova
, Head of Tender Department, Burger King RussiaVera Scherbakova
, Administrative Manager, AdidasSvetlana Shulman
, Head of Conferences and Events CIS, EY
3:00 pm – 3:30 pm. Coffee break
3:30 pm – 4:30 pm. It’s all about money
, Partner, Eventum PremoTopics for discussion
- Evaluation of the event's effectiveness through the prism of money.
- Distribution of budgets among promotion channels.
- Tender procedures and profitability.
- Pricing for creative services.
, Marketing and Product Director, Jaguar Land Rover RussiaIrina Kutai
, Head of Regional Category, SanofiElena Lennikova
, Indirect Purchasing Supervisor, Ford Sollers HoldingAlexander Safonov
, Business Development Director, American Express BankElena Svistunova
, Strategic Operation Senior Buyer, Mars CIS
4:30 pm. Afterparty
* Final confirmation is expected.