Telecom. Now. Next. Beyond.
Anti-crisis livecasts by Vedomosti
3 June 2020About the project
The current self-isolation regime and the rise in teleworking have led to a sharp increase in demands for services provided by telecommunications, media and multi-business Internet providers. Distance learning, mobile and online communication, video conferencing and other digital teleworking services and, finally, entertainment content has led to rapid growth in communications network traffic. This has all led to a substantially increased load on telecommunications infrastructure. Moreover, free access to premium content has boosted consumption even further. Topics for discussion
- How are leading hi-tech giants coping with today's challenges and pressures?
- The effect of COVID-19 on telecommunications (people, network, brand, retail, liquidity). Social meaning of telecom sphere during pandemia.
- Accelerated transformation. New users. What changes are expected in the industry in the medium term. Changes in priorities and strategies as a response to new subscriber preferences (b2c and b2b). Investment in growth. Infrastructure. Operational efficiency. Technologies and growing role of AI, Big Data and cloud services in the new COVID-19 reality.
- The future. Growth of the OTT role. Switch to offline. New digital services. Growth in M &A.
- New collaborations during «shocking» period. What will help to survive the period of turbulence and bring business profit?
Representatives and top managers of Russia's largest operators and foreign telecommunications companies, public authorities, representatives or major banks, IT, Internet and fintech companies, digital TV operators, content providers, telecommunications equipment manufacturers, wireless Internet operators, investors, analysts and industry experts. Format
Anti-crisis online broadcast of Vedomosti Business Daily —a remote discussion with leading players in the digital market. Communication with participants via online Q&A chat.