The Vedomosti Telecom Forum is one of the leading professional telecom community gathering places in the country.
The Forum annually gathers all the iconic representatives of the industry to discuss key problems, current issues and successful business cases. Nothing but meaningful dialogue between businesses and the authorities, and a great place to network.
The annual Vedomosti Forum is all about the current state of the industry, its potential and its development prospects.
- Industry reboot. How telecom is being transformed.
- Regulatory policy and the changed strategies of operators in Russia.
- Universal digitization as a growth driver.
- MVNO and new businesses in cross-industry cooperation.
- Data consolidation as an element of market management.
- Development of additional services and new products.
- Creation of investment strategies under ever-changing subscriber demands.
- Digital and satellite TV: transition to modern formats.
The leading players of the telecommunications industry will be participating in the event, including top managers of Russia's largest operators and foreign telecommunications companies, the Ministry of Communications, the Federal Anti-Monopoly Service, the Ministry of Economic Development, digital TV operators, content suppliers, telecommunications equipment manufacturers, wireless Internet operators, investors, analysts and industry experts.
Format of the event
Consecutive and parallel sessions as discussions and round tables, and special presentations in an interview format.