Marketing is developing at an accelerated pace and has long had no national identity. However, the main driver for the implementation of advanced technologies remains rapidly changing consumer demand and the emergence of new communication channels. What used to be trendy a year ago is already outdated as a non-effective platform or found a new vector of development.
Fortunately, in the modern world there are still unexplored marketing promotion methods that one can learn from other countries. One of the modern trends is the shift of attention to China and its practices of communication with the consumer.
To unravel mysteries of brand building and become acquainted with groundbreaking directions in global marketing, the business edition of Vedomosti, with administrative support of the Market Entry Atelier and the Eventum Premo, will hold the «Unexplored Marketing» forum for the first time in Russia. Focus of the discussion
Forum attendance: 200+
- Vectors of development and new channels in global marketing.
- Visionary directions in the context of fierce competition. Marketing instruments that work and do not work in Russia.
- Comparative analysis of international and Russian marketing approaches.
- Digital marketing in brand promotion. Social networks as the first step toward localization.
- Cutting-edge trends in the production and promotion of video and TV-commercials.
Representatives of leading international companies, Business owners, CEOs, leaders in marketing, advertising and PR managers of the largest Russian companies, top-managers of advertising, creative, marketing, and event-agencies; professional consultants and leading experts in the field will participate in the event.
09:30–10:00 a.m. Registration, welcome coffee
10:00 – 10:30 a.m. Open performance. Marketing in the Unexplored Market
Alexey Zyuzin, CEO, Synergetic
- Practice of effective work in the unknown market.
, Business Development Director, AliExpress in Russia and the CIS
- The unknown consumer: its features and the key to the heart.
, Head of project, Beijing Jinlu International Trade Ltd.
10:30–11:00 a.m. Coffee break
11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. Session 1. Leaders of New MarketingModerator
Igor Polonsky, Head of agency, Director's Cut
Special presentation. New Creative Marketing Approaches in China
, Chief Creative Officer, ServiceplanFocus of the discussion
Discussion participantsDmitry Dmitriev,
- Key trends in marketing and advertising in Europe and Asia. What international promotion methods work in practice in Russia?
- Contradiction theory as the driving force of development. How to promote a product in the environment of restricted communication channels and relentless competition.
- What advanced marketing models are chosen by international companies?
- Is it possible to win the love of a foreign consumer without leaving Russia?
Director of Commercial Operations, Leroy MerlinAlexey Giyazov
, Marketing Director of Retail Business, SberbankAndrey Levin
, Marketing and Development Director, Geely RussiaRicardo Martin
, Vice President for Marketing of Cosmetic products Russia, Ukraine and Belarus, Unilever Anna Zakharenkova
, Director for Public Relations, Sheremetyevo International Airport
1:00–1:40 p.m. Lunch
1:40–3:40 p.m. Session 2. Digital Marketing as a Global Trend
Special Presentation. The practice of digital-communication with the consumerPete Lyn
, Managing Director, Co-founder, We Are SocialFocus of the discussion
- DM: what marketologists and customers are to expect and prepare for in the near future and over a 5-year horizon.
- Building long-term relations with the customer based on the social behaviour analysis – from theory to successful application.
- Big Data of a new level: user data and preference analyses, personalization, effective communication and monetization.
- Building visually-oriented offers as a key to the heart of a modern customer. Interactive presentation and other instruments of visualization.
- Social media marketing. How to influence trust and love to a brand by chat-applications and groups.
Head of PR & Digital Department, Eventum PremoAlexander Shumovich
, Partner, Eventum PremoDiscussion participantsDmitry Artsyukh
, Managing Partner, LeRuKonstantin Bayandin
, Director of Online Marketing and Pricing, Ozon.ruRoman Kumar Vias
, Co-owner, QleanNatalia Nikiforenko
, Marketing & Event Manager, Cisco in the European RegionDenis Perepelitsyn
, Head of Communications, SPB TV
3:40–4:00 p.m. Coffee break
4:00 –5:30 p.m. Session 3. Best Practices. Russian Brand Adventures in the Global MarketFocus of the discussion
- Promotion features in the global market. What works and does not work in practice.
- Clash with reality: specificity of the Asian market and interesting consumer characteristics.
- How to achieve brand loyalty and to assemble a team. What should be changed in the Russian approach?
- How to position a product and build communication in a highly competitive environment?
- Life hacks from a practitioner. Choosing a marketing agency: what are the main rules and what you should consider in advance.
, Head of Communications, SPB TVYulia Pohlmann
, Partner, Market Entry AtelierDiscussion participantsDenis Chernobayev
, CEO, Dodo Pizza ChinaMargarita Fedotova
, First Vice-President, Russian Asian Union of Industrialists and EntrepreneursLev Kassil
, Ex-marketing Director, Yota Devices (brand YotaPhone)Alexey Petrukhin
, Producer, Russian Film GroupElena Shifrina
, Foundress, BioFoodLabOlga Stepiko
, Director, 33 Penguins
5:30–5:35 p.m. Break
5:35 – 6:05 p.m. The Speaker's Speech. How to Create Incredible Video ContentJeff Pi
, Partner, Studio Stare
– Visual perception takes the top lines of the best instruments for communication with the customer. According to the Demand Metric research, 90% of respondents point out the enormous growth of importance of video content in marketing and advertising, 76% of them use video for the social media, and 81% for the company web-site promotion. However, in Russia so far, the standard approaches of image formation and its translation still prevail generally. In the case of a special presentation, a recognized expert in video content, businessman, TV editor, composer, producer Jeff Pi will talk about:
- Why everything has changed and why it is necessary to look to the new trends of creating and presenting the content.
- What picture a modern consumer needs.
- How to influence your clients by video content.
- How to create successful advertising campaigns.
Moderator – Michael Elagin
, Executive Creative Director, TWIGA Communication Group
6:05 p.m. – …Ending of the forum. Evening cocktails.