09:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Participant registration and morning coffee
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon. Panel discussion. Labor market: current challenges and future projections
Block I. Labor market and trends
Block II. In the surge of digitalization
- Major market issues. The consequences of the demographic pitfall and the problem of generations.
- Competences of the future and the training of young professionals: what skills need to be developed now to be in demand in a few years?
- Work in tandem. Initiatives of the state and leading companies to stabilize the situation on the labor market and improve the quality of life of employees.
- Digital business transformation and the evolution of HR functionality. How is the HR policy of Russia's largest employers changing?
- Global automation: pros and cons. Unobvious business spending when introducing advanced technologies.
- Are entrepreneurs ready for the implementation of Big Data, and what reduces the growth of AI?
12:00 noon – 12:30 p.m. Coffee break
12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Parallel Break-out sessions
12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Case session 1. HR revolution and staff performance managementTopics for discussion
- Transformation of the organization of labor. A new course of the HR management in the digital age.
- The era of intelligent machines, and how recruitment is evolving today. Features and causes of staff migration between companies.
- Innovative solutions to assess and improve staff productivity.
- Specifics of management of employees of different ages. Intergenerational exchange of experience and knowledge of: effective building processes.
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Lunch
3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Case session 2. Involvement of staff and work with talents Topics for discussion
- Involvement in focus: how to preserve the interests of employees of different ages.
- The digital age. What tools of intangible motivation work today?
- Strategic talent management in organizations. Best practices.
- Talent & Team. Advanced mechanisms to improve teamwork. Team feedback for leaders.
- Work ahead of schedule. How to forestall and how to prevent psychological burnout of workers?
5:00 p.m. Afterparty