09:30 – 10:00. Participant registration
10:00 – 12:00. Session 1. Extension of the RES support programme through 2035: maintaining a balance of interestsTopics for discussion
- Opinions of industry regulators on the current results of the support programme: have its tasks been fulfilled?
- Is there a place for the renewable power sector in the modernisation of the Russian power economy?
- Can «green» equipment become a driver for economic development?
- Should we expect GPD growth, and who will pay for it – the state budget or consumers?
- Is there still room for new foreign investors in the sector?
12:00 – 12:30. Coffee break
12:30 – 14:00. Session 2. Localisation of equipment production for RES generating facilities: current resultsTopics for discussion
- What stops companies from investing in production localisation from integrating their projects more actively into global equipment supply systems?
- How do we fulfill the export potential of Russian RES equipment and stay competitive?
- What jurisdictions should Russian manufacturers make stakes on: where should we expect demand?
- Can sanctions stop Russian manufactures from occupying a decent place on the world stage?
14:00 – 15:00. Lunch break
15:00 – 16:30. Session 3. Technology to help make RES cheaper: total digitalisation and the new energy cultureDigital technologies are making their way into our daily lives and business processes by leaps and bounds. Annual global investments in the digital transformation of energy system has reached USD 50 billion. Over 30% of expenses are determined by paces of introducing RES generation, and this segment is set to expand along with an increase in green generation volume.Topics for discussion
- Energy storage systems: what are the breakthrough technologies?
- How are AI technologies and blockchain making green energy cheaper?
- The role and place of the finance sector in investment development: banks or technological platforms?
- How do we provide a place for new technologies in the Russian power sector's new investment cycle?
16:30 – 18:00. Cocktail reception