08:30 – 09:00. Participant registration
09:00 – 09:45. Podium interview of Anatoly Chubais
, Chairman of the Management Board of Management Company RUSNANO, by Ekaterina Derbilova
, Editorial Director of Vedomosti
09:45 – 10:00. Questions from the audience
10:00 – 10:30. Coffee break
10:30 – 12:30. Session 1. Development of Renewable Energy Sources in Russia. What should investors expect?
, Head of the Department for Coordination of Energy Sales and Operational Activity at LUKOIL.
Topics for discussion
- Investors' attitude to the current mechanism. Have all the barriers been lifted?
- What awaits the sector after the end of the CSA program. What support measures will be offered to the market participants?
- What scenario allows Russian RES equipment to compete in foreign markets?
- Should we expect new foreign investors?
Discussion participantsOleg Barkin
, Deputy Chairman of the Board, NP Market Council AssociationVadim Dormidontov
, Vice President for Energy and Housing, GazprombankAlisher Kalanov
, Head of Unit for Development of Prospective Projects in the Fuel and Energy Complex, Management Company RUSNANOAlexander Korchagin
, General Director, NovaWindVitaly Korolev
, Deputy Head, Federal Antimonopoly Service of RussiaVyacheslav Kravchenko
, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Energy of the Russian FederationMikhail Lisyansky
, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Solar SystemsMikhail Livshitz
, Director for High-Tech Assets Development, Renova GroupDenis Pasler
, Chairman of the Board, Acting General Director, T PlusAlexander Starchenko
, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Energy Consumers AssociationCarlo Palasciano Villamagna
, General Director, Enel Russia
12:30 – 13:00. Coffee break
13:00 – 15:00. Session 2. Localization of Equipment Production for Generating Objects of RES: Current Trends
General Director, Association of RES Market Participants
Speakers at the session
• Projects MC RUSNANO in the field of localization of production of renewable energy facilities’ equipment.Alisher Kalanov
, Head of Unit for Development of Prospective Projects in the Fuel and Energy Complex, Management Company RUSNANO
• Localization of wind turbines in RussiaDavid Rowen
, Chief Operating Officer for Global Business Development, Vestas Wind Systems A/S
• Localization of production of wind turbines in Russia.Emin Nariman oglu Askerov
, General Director, Red Wind
• Requirements for successful localization. Experience of other markets.Victor Garbev
, Sales Director for Eastern Europe, Siemens Gamesa
• The Experience of Successful wind farm Operation by LUKOIL.Evgeny Shadrin
, Chairman of the Governing Council, S.C. LAND POWER S.A.
• Issues of Extension of the RES support program in Russia in terms of providing localization of equipment production.Anatoly Kopylov
, General Director, Acta Consult
Discussion participantsMikhail Molchanov,
General Director, Solar SystemsDmitry Ryabov
, Chairman of the Board of Directors, DARS Group of Companies
and session speakers
15:00 – 16:00. Lunch
16:00 – 17:30. Session 3. Prospects for the Development of Retail and Microgeneration Based on RES
, Power Engineering Director, VYGON Consulting
In 2015, the mechanism of support for RES for the retail market was adopted. It was supposed to open additional investment opportunities and at the same time, ensure an increase of the RES share in the country's energy balance that exceeds the volumes for the wholesale market. However, this segment is developing much slower. What scares investors and how to change the situation?
Speakers at the session
• Roof Generation: How to Launch the «Second Wave» of Investment in Solar Energy in Russia.Sergey Rozhenko
, Head of Arup Energy Consulting Practice
• The Role of Microgeneration from RES in the Development of Distributed Energy in Russia.Alexey Khokhlov
, Head of the Electrical Power Industry Department, Energy Center of the Skolkovo Moscow School of Management
• Prospects and challenges of retail market generation of renewable energy. Practice of the first projects.Mikhail Chuchkevich
, Managing Partner, Bright Capital
• Prospects for the Development of Retail Generation of Renewable Energy Sources in Landfill Gas/Biogas.Alexey Yuschuk
, General Director, Vireo Energy in Russia
Discussion participantsMikhail Molchanov
, General Director, Solar SystemsEugeny Nikora
, Deputy Governor of the Murmansk region, Murmansk Regional GovernmentAlexey Vinogradov
, General Director, Nord Hydro-White Threshold
and session speakers
17:30 – 19:00. Cocktail reception