8:00–9:00 a.m. Registration and coffee reception
9:00–10:30 a.m. Discussion session 1. High-risk maneuvering mode or up-to-date industry regulation Hall Kristall
, Managing Partner, Advanced Communications & MediaOleg Salmanov
, Editor of Technology and Telecommunications Department, Vedomosti
Focus of the discussion
- One hundred steps towards implementing Yarovaya Law: further actions, pressing problems and their solutions. Is consolidation possible?
- A single approach to secure access to infrastructure facilities.
- The cost of safety. Is it possible to build an effective business in modern conditions? Measures to support telecom operators.
- Using subscriber data: self-regulation or regulation.
, Senior Lawyer Pepeliaev GroupLeonid Levin
, Chairman of the Committee on Information Policy, Information Technologies and Communications, State Duma of the Russian FederationDmitry Petrov
, Director for Relations with the Authorities, MegafonEvgeny Vasiliev
, CEO, MTT
10:30–11:00 a.m. Coffee break
11:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m. Discussion session. Transformation of Business. New RealityHall Kristall 2
, Partner, Head of Practice in Services for Technology, Media and Communication Companies in Russia and CIS, EYFocus of the discussion
- Effective models for change. Strategies of major Russian operators and potential players in the market.
- Creating growth opportunities beyond the telecom sphere. A new approach when it comes to studying the business of companies. Monetization of additional services and development of new products.
- Battle to win a monopoly on access to the subscriber: monetization of the gained knowledge.
- Reduced growth and new ways of company development. Strategies used by the largest Russian operators.
- Modern business strategies and services: How to cross the threshold of a new paradigm in pricing.
, CEO, Tele2Dmitry Mednikov
, Deputy CEO, All-Russian State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company (VGTRK); Chairman of the Board of Directors, Digital TelevisionDmitry Sergeev
, First Deputy CEO, Mail.Ru GroupMarek Slacik
, Executive Vice President for Mass Market Development, VimpelCom
12:30–1:00 p.m. Coffee break
1:00–2:30 p.m. Discussion session 3.1. Pay TV is still a Continuously Operating Machine?Hall Kristall 1
, Managing Partner, TMT ConsultingFocus of the discussion
- Global trends in Pay TV. What key strategies and drivers are present in Russia?
- Have pay TV reached its ceiling? Multi-screen and transmedia, VOD and other products that can maintain one's market share.
- Consolidation in the Russian Pay TV market. Do the preconditions exist? Purchase of media and telecom assets.
- Creating a content delivery business, without telecom operators. Is this possible, and how effective is this?
- The product that will retain subscribers: what should it look like, and how to create it.
, CEO, Viacom International Media Networks in Russia, Ukraine, CIS and Baltic countriesMichael Kovalchuk
, CEO, Signal MediaKirill Makhnovsky
, CEO, OrionSergey Nazarov
, President, AcadoKirill Philippov
, CEO, SPB TV
2:30–3:30 p.m. Lunch
3:30–5:00 p.m. Discussion session 3.2. B2B and B2G Business Ecosystems Hall Kristall 2
, Partner, ConstantaFocus of the discussion
- Development of new services and offers. What needs to be developed now?
- Demand and requests from clients. How to build effective cooperation? Contemporary projects and advanced technologies in the service of business and the state.
- Client interaction practices in various industries. Which communication platforms are used by companies operating in the B2B and B2G sectors?
, Commercial Director, Orange Business Services in Russia and the CISMichael Komarov
, Co-owner, Work StationDmitry Lee
, Marketing Director for B2B sector, VimpelComDenis Shiroky
, «Business» business unit Director, MTT
3:30–5:00 p.m. Discussion session 4.1. Focus on digitization! Hall Kristall 2
, Managing Partner, Advanced Communications & MediaFocus of the discussion
- Overview of adoption practices for innovative services by various markets.
- New technology implementation in the Russian market. Successful affiliate programs and cross-industrial cooperation in practice. Development of M2M and the Internet of things.
- Media services and digital communications amid accelerating changes. How to be closer to the subscriber?
- Development of financial services as fringe subscriber benefits and options.
- Monetization of knowledge about subscribers. Is this an independent or efficient business?
, CEO, Sberbank TelecomGeorge Held
, Vice President of the Block for the Development of Digital and New Business, VimpelComBoris Kim
, Chairman of the Board of Directors QIWISergei Kravtsov
, Owner, OMMG TechnologyYan Kukhalsky
, Director for New Business and Partnerships, MegafonAndrei Patoka
, Deputy General Director for Products, Marketing and Work with Federal Clients, Tele2
3:30–5:00 p.m. Discussion session 4.2. Business Performance and Advanced TechnologiesHall Kristall 1
, Director, Service Provision for Technology, Media and Communications Companies, EY Advisory in Russia and the CISFocus of the discussion
- Priority areas in infrastructure development. Future projects. What are telecom operators betting on?
- New technology penetration rates. SDN, NFV, 5G, and other services for operators and subscribers: actual demand, development and implementation.
- Manufacturing and export of equipment. Has the Russian market shown signs of improving? Cooperation between foreign and Russian IT companies.
- Network outsourcing and management. Efficient management.
, Infrastructure Director, MegafonDmitry Ilin
, Director for Transport Network Development, VimpelComDenis Kulikov
, Deputy Director of the Infrastructure Project Department, Ministry of Communications and Mass Media of the Russian FederationAlexander Trokhin
, Deputy CEO, Director for Technology and Information Technology, MGTS
5:00 p.m. Ending of the forum. Evening cocktails.