February 25, MWC 1 day
7:00 p.m. – 7:15 p.m. Registration
7:15 p.m. – 8:45 p.m. Discussion session. Smart city: practices & forecastsTopics for discussion
- Smart city worldwide development. How did technology manage to change view of urban space?
- How to attract the high-tech business and investments for resolving local problems in the urban economy?
- Modern formats of mutually beneficial cooperation of the state and business.
- Smart city technologies as a business driver for telecom companies.
- Are the models approved in megacities applicable for small and medium-size cities?
Deputy Head, Department of information technologies of MoscowAnatoly Ilyaich,
Vice President of Eastern Europe & Central Asia, Ericsson Andrey Kuzyaev,
President, ER-Telecom HoldingKirill Menshov,
Senior Vice President of information technology, RostelecomMikhail Romanov,
Partner, Head of the advisory practice CIS, EYShrikant Shenwai,
CEO, Wireless Broadband AllianceAlex Sinclair,
CTO, GSMAIgor Zhizhikin,
CEO of Moscow macro-region, Tele2
8:45 p.m. Business dinner to close the first day of MWC 2019. Networking