Representatives of global elite will meet again at MWC to present leading and up-to-day technological developments and take a look into the future of changing world.
It’s been a long time since Mobile has ceased to be just a definition of communication. Mobile is already an integral part of our present and future world, that allowed us to be anywhere in the world at the same time, to do many things in one second, to communicate with people in any country, on any continent, and in any language. The main driver for implementation of advanced technologies is a rapidly changing request of a subscriber. New reality of telecom is based on transformation of business, implementation of the state-of-the-art technologies, flexibility of processes and adaptation to the changed reality. And a matter of investment is a key strategy for the future of companies.
The business newspaper Vedomosti will bring together representatives of Russian top companies and international experts for a business dinner at its pavilion during the exhibition in Barcelona. Participants will share their growth strategies, present unique research results of the key trends in the Russian and international telecom markets, exchange experiences in using state-of-the-art technologies, and discuss projects that may be feasible in today's Russia. Goals of the event
Bring together Russian and international decision-makers from the telecom community to discuss opportunities and prospects for implementing advanced telecom projects in Russia and CIS countries. Audience
Top players in the Russian and international telecom markets, manufacturers of telecommunications and IT hardware, officials from the Ministry of Communications of the Russian Federation, investors, market analysts and top Russian and international media.Format of the event
Session in form of discussion of speakers and participants of the event, then business dinner and networking.
26 February, the 1st day of MWC
7:00–7:15 pm. Registration
7:15–8:45 pm. Discussion session. Investing in Technologies of the Future
, Editor of Technology and Telecommunications Department, VedomostiAnton Ustimenko
, Partner, Head of Practice in Services for Technology, Media and Communication Companies in Russia and CIS, EYKey topics
- Overview of adoption practices for innovative products to world markets.
- Effective models for change. Strategies of the largest Russian and international operators and potential players in the market.
- New products implementation in the Russian market. Successful affiliate programs and cross-industrial cooperation in practice.
- How to make subscriber's life easier: digital products and services as additional benefits and options for subscribers, and the speed of their changes.
, Investment Director, RVCRuslan Gurdzhiyan
, CEO, Sberbank TelecomAlexander Kiselevich
, CEO, LifestreamVyacheslav Nikolaev
, Member of the Board, Vice President for Marketing, MTSMikhail Romanov
, Partner, CIS Advisory Leader, EYSvetlana Skvortsova
, Director for Strategic Planning, Tele2Andrey Ugorelov
, CEO, Ciena Russia & CISGevork Vermishyan
, Executive Director, MegaFon
8:45 pm. Business dinner to close the first day of MWC 2018. Networking.
27 February, the 2nd day of MWC
5:45–6:00 pm. Registration
6:00–7:00 pm. Special session. Rubicon. Digital Business Transformation
, Editor of Technology and Telecommunications Department, VedomostiKey topics
- New business paradigm. How do companies change at the high-speed stage?
- Change of the business mindset in a new digital-reality.
- Creating growth opportunities beyond the telecom sphere. A new approach of business development companies.
- Present-day formats of mutually beneficial co-operation.
- Scenarios for venture investments and their impact on business.
- Value: how to increase product value through business diversification.
, Venture Investor, Founder, UniversaSergei Emdin
, CEO, Tele2Pavel Eyges
, CEO, Open Mobile PlatformLu Jing
, Chief Representative, China Mobile International Limited RussiaDmitry Kuznetsov
, Country Director, Google RussiaDmitry Shushkin
, CEO, ABBYY Russia Anton Ustimenko
, Partner, Head of Practice in Services for Technology, Media and Communication Companies in Russia and CIS, EY
7:00 pm. Business dinner to close the second day of MWC 2018. Networking.