IV International forum on pharmaceutical industry development in Russia
Today, pharmaceutics is one of the most successful sectors of the Russian economy. However, due to numerous recent changes in public administration, an important question arises: what will happen to the industry next? The state program «Pharma 2020» for industry development is finishing ahead of schedule. The results are good, but what future awaits the industry afterwards? How will regulators set the agenda in view of recent legislation? What will be the key events for the industry in 2018?
The IV Annual International Forum on Pharmaceutical Industry Development in Russia «PharmEvolution» is organized by the Vedomosti Business Daily in association with Kaluga Region Government, the Agency for Innovative Development – Center of Cluster Development of the Kaluga Region with the help of Kaluga Pharmaceutical Cluster. It will serve as a platform to bring together representatives and directors of federal government agencies and regional administrations, major pharmaceutical companies, business think tanks for scientific research and innovation, distributor companies and pharmacy chains, industry associations, unions, funds, management companies as well as lead analysts, investors, experts, and media.Key Topics
- Strategic Development of Pharmaceutics through 2030. What's next?
- State price regulation for medicines and investment attractiveness of the pharmaceutics – how can we avoid negative consequences?
- Labeling of medicines – is the industry ready?
- How efficient is the program of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation for localization of pharmaceutical production?
A business event that consists of a plenary session, two strategic sessions and a matchmaking for participants.
Kaluga, Innovative cultural center, 17 Oktyabrskaya StreetAudience
Representatives of government departments of various levels, constituent entities of the Russian Federation, heads of industry enterprises and state corporations, senior and mid-level managers of international and Russian auto concerns and enterprises, automotive components manufacturers; Heads of procurement and development departments, technical and commercial directors, representatives of dealer centers, financial institutions, public organizations and professional associations, leading experts and market analysts, as well as representatives of business media.Venue
Kaluga, Innovative cultural center, 17 Oktyabrskaya Street
A special transfer from Moscow and back will be organized for participants from other regions.Contacts
If you have questions concerning the program, please contact project supervisor Evgenia Nikolaeva at email@example.com or +7 (495) 956-34-58, ext. 1285, or project coordinator Victoria Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org or +7 (495) 956-34-58, ext. 4224. If you have questions concerning advertising and sponsorship, please contact Marina Isaeva at email@example.com or +7 (495) 956-34-58, ext. 1185; for questions concerning information support and press accreditation, contact Sabina Mikailova at firstname.lastname@example.org or +7 (495) 956-34-58, ext. 4147; for questions concerning participation, contact Yulia Lemasova at email@example.com or +7 (495) 956-34-58, ext. 1314.1481.AGENDA
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Registration and welcome coffee.
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Plenary session. Long-term Strategic Development of Pharmaceutics through 2030. Trends and Prognoses.Key Topics
- What future awaits the industry once the Pharma 2020 program is over? Main trends and prognoses in market development.
- What will be a future policy of the Ministry of Industry and Trade in view of the latest legislation of the Ministry of Health?
- How will state price regulation for medicines influence the investment climate?
- How will Russian consumers behave under price regulation and import substitution?
1:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. Press approach.
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Lunch.
2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Strategic Session. Labeling of medicines – is the industry ready?
- Labeling of medicines – is the industry ready?
- Will labeling of substances and radiopharmaceuticals be introduced in the country?
- What will the effects of delegated legislation on the transition process be? What possible unexpected complications lie ahead?
- Is it possible to change the system operator?
3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Coffee break.
4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Expert session. Production of Compounds in Russia: to Be or Not to Be?Key Topics
- How efficient is the program for further localization including compound production introduced by the Ministry of Industry and Trade?
- Evaluation of economic feasibility of producing compounds.
- Is it possible for Russian and foreign companies to cooperate in producing compounds?
5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. MatchMaking.
6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Coffee break.