The 2nd International Conference on the Digital Transformation of the Economy and New Financial Technologies
Russia is preparing for a large-scale transition to a digital economy. New financial technologies, blockchain, ICOs, and cryptocurrencies have rushed into the Russian economic reality. What digital transformations of traditional economic institutions can we expect in the near future? What role will the government play in this process? What steps does the business community expect the government to take to make the transition to a digital economy more efficient?
What will the emergence of new financial technologies mean for the Russian banking system: integration or conflict? When will blockchain become a dominant force? Are ICOs and cryptocurrencies just another financial bubble, or are they truly a new investment vehicle?
The 2nd International Conference on the Digital Transformation of the Economy and New Financial Technologies organized by the business daily Vedomosti will bring together big business, state bodies, and fintech companies to analyze the current state of the industry in Russia, discuss global trends, and determine the main vectors of development for fintech and the digital economy.
● New financial and digital technologies and their role in the global transformation of Russia's economy.
● Blockchain integration: when will the future come?
● Fintech and traditional banking: integration or conflict?
● Cryptocurrencies and ICOs: a breakthrough in investment, or just another pyramid scheme?
Heads of state financial regulatory agencies, heads of banks and innovation departments, business development and IT directors, financial experts and venture investors, startups, business leaders interested in the development of financial and digital technology, telecommunications companies, retail companies, consultants, and technology, data storage, big data and software companies.
Moscow, InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya, 22 Tverskaya Street
Regarding program issues, please contact the project manager, Evgenia Nikolaeva at email@example.com, or project coordinator Victoria Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org or +7 (495) 956-34-58, ext. 4224. If you have questions concerning advertising and sponsorship, please contact Ekaterina Osipenko at email@example.com or +7 (495) 956-34-58, ext. 1901; for questions concerning information support and press accreditation, contact Sabina Mikailova at firstname.lastname@example.org or +7 (495) 956-34-58, ext. 4147; for questions concerning participation, contact Valeriya Kurdyukova at email@example.com or +7 495 956 3458 ext.1803.
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Plenary session. New financial and digital technologies and their role in the global transformation of Russia's economy.
In the near future, the transition to a digital economy in Russia will become one of the key factors in GDP growth: analysts predict that by 2025, digital technologies will account for 19 to 34% of Russia's total GDP growth. Russian President Vladimir Putin has compared the development of a digital economy in the country to the widespread introduction of electricity in the 20th century. What will it take to produce a breakthrough in the digitalization of Russia's economy?
● Key trends and tendencies in the development of a digital economic model in Russia.
● What role will the government play in this new economy?
● Points of contact between business and government: is there mutual understanding?
● Which new financial technologies are the most efficient and in-demand among businesses?
● Blockchain integration: When will the future come?
12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. Coffee break.
12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Strategic Session 1. Fintech and traditional banking: integration or conflict?
● New financial technologies in traditional banking: instruments of integration
● What threats do new financial technologies pose for the traditional economic model?
● Key strategies and specifics of fintech businesses in Russia.
● Investments in fintech: prospects, risks, things to know.
2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Lunch.
3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Strategic Session 2. Cryptocurrencies and ICOs: financial bubble or efficient investment vehicle?
● ICOs: a breakthrough in investments, or just another pyramid scheme?
● Mining: prospects for development.
● The legalization of cryptocurrencies in Russia: is there a chance?
● How will new financial instruments change Russia's budgetary and financial systems?
5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Cocktail reception.