09:00 am — 09:30 am. Participant registration. Welcoming coffee.
9:30 am — 10:10 am. Public Talks
- Olga Skorobogatova, First Deputy Chairperson, Bank of Russia* — Vladimir Verkhoshinsky, Chief Managing Director, Member of the Board of Directors, Alfa-Bank.
10:30 am — 12:00 pm. Session 1. Speed: on-click payments
For many years in a row, cashless payments have been growing in double figures rates in Russia, and already more than half of the goods and services are paid by Russians cashless. Russia is the world's leader in card-to-card money transfers. We're also among the world leaders in the number of Apple Pay and Google Pay transactions.
Competition in payments is increasing due to the emergence of new players — fast payment systems, as well as banks' own payment systems: for example, Sberbank has launched its own Pay QR payment system that uses QR codes. The regulator has also a significant impact on the market players pushing them to reduce fees for accepting and transferring cashless payments.
The new Russian plastic card Mir has already gained a significant market share, which is approaching 20% of the market in terms of total turnover. Russia is a major market for Visa and Mastercard international payment systems, and they keep offering offer Russians all new products and technologies — from cash withdrawals at cash desks to their own cell phone number card-to-card transfers.
Which payment segments are going to see the fastest growth? How have business and retail customer needs changed? How can market players make money with decreasing fees?Key topics
- The contribution of fast payment systems to the development of P2P transfers: what is the growth potential in this segment?
- How to set fair commissions and maintain a balance between the interests of customers, retailers and the banks?
- Is it possible to change payment behaviour: QR codes vs contactless NFC payments?
- Technology trends in payments: how are we going to make payments in the near future?
- Biometric acquiring: how soon will the industry shift from experiments to real-life implementation?
Speakers Vladimir Komlev,
Chairman of the Management Board and CEO, NSPKSergey Putyatinsky,
Deputy Chair of the Management Board, Moscow Credit BankIvan Pyatkov,
Head of Digital Business, Member of the Management Board, Alfa-BankArtem Sokolov,
President, the Association of E-Commerce Companies
12:00 pm — 12:30 pm. Coffee break
12:30 pm — 2:00 pm. Session 2. Convenience: customer services outside conventional financial transactions
Why do major Russian and global companies work on creating super apps that offer a broad range of services customers use every day? Do people really need such apps?Key topics
- How to access every aspect of your customer's life?
- Fintech as a personal assistant.
- Partnerships on marketplaces: how to build win-win strategies?
- Super apps: what's the state of play?
- Voice assistants: a new way to communicate with customers.
- What do open APIs bring to the market and what they offer customers?
Deputy Chairperson of the Management Board, Member of the Management Board, Head of Retail, MTS BankAnton Kuranda,
Chief technical officer, RBK.moneyAnton Tsivarev,
Head of the Developers Platform, Vkontakte
2:00 pm — 3:00 pm. Lunch break
3:00 pm — 4:30 pm. Session 3. Digital immunity: Is it possible to offer both convenience and security?Key topics
- Security and APIs — is this possible?
- Biometric identification: an alternative take on security.
- Insuring against cyber risks.
Business Development Manager, Kaspersky Fraud PreventionYuri Maximov,
CEO, Positive TechnologiesAlexey Sabanov,
Deputy CEO, Aladdin R. D.
4:30 pm — 5:00 pm. Buffet, networking